Piscine Energetics Pellets Freshwater Fish Food 2mm - 4 oz
PE Freshwater Pellets are a nutritionally complete fish food formulated with sustainably harvested fresh PE Mysis shrimp as the first ingredient. These easy-to-offer, slow-sinking 2mm pellets are highly palatable, easily digestible and nutritionally rich. Ideally sized for midsize freshwater aquarium fish.
- Nutritionally complete fish food for freshwater aquarium fish
- Formulated with fresh PE MYSIS Shrimp, resulting in a highly palatable and digestible pellet
- Contains sustainably harvested PE Mysis Shrimp, a food source naturally loaded with phytoplankton, rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and high in protein content
- Contains astaxanthin: a powerful antioxidant, natural color enhancer, and immunity booster
- Designed and manufactured in Canada at Piscine Energetics feed laboratory
As a general rule, feed as much PE Pellets as your fish will eat within three minutes, two to three times daily.
Mysis diluviana, Deboned White Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Antarctic Krill Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Whey, Sodium Alginate, Molasses, Fish Oil, Astaxanthin, Spirulina, Choline Chloride, Lecithin, l-Ascorbic acid 2-monophosphate (Vitamin C), Calcium Chloride, HexMetPhos, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, p-Panthothenic Acid, Niacin, Choline, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, BHT, Inositol), Minerals (Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Iodine, Selenium)
Crude Protein: Min. 42%
Crude Fat: Min. 8%
Crude Fiber: Max. 2%
Ash: Max. 6%
Moisture: Max. 10%
Phosphorus: Max. 0.75%
Omega 3: Min. 2%
Omega 6: Min. 1%
Vitamin A: 50000 IU/kg
Vitamin D: 2000 IU/kg
Vitamin E: 200 IU/kg
Piscine Energetics Inc. Aquarium Supplies
Piscine Energetics Inc., headquartered in British Columbia, Canada has been revolutionizing the ornamental aquaculture and aquarium industry through innovation in aquatic nutrition. Piscine Energetics MYSIS SHRIMP (PE MYSIS) is a nutritionally complete fish food harvested from the pristine glacial lakes of Canada. For over a decade PE MYSIS has been used by mariculture and ornamental aquaculture facilities, research institutions, and public aquariums around the globe, earning a reputation around the globe as "the curator’s choice."