Due to the delicate nature of the products and to help to ensure the safe delivery of your orders, some heavy shipments and some drop-shipped Items will be shipped via freight instead of regular ground shipping. Freight Orders are typically shipped within 3-5 business days, but some manufacturers take a bit longer so please verify the shipping information above. You will receive an email with the shipping information as soon as the order is shipped. The freight company will contact you at the phone number listed on your Marine Depot account to schedule a delivery appointment once the package is in your area. Please know that all deliveries are curb-side only. Please make all the necessary preparations and arrangements to receive delivery of the order.
Peninsula 4820 Waterbox Aquariums - 108.5 gallons - Black
The Waterbox Peninsula series is designed for those looking for a more decorative approach to their aquarium. The Peninsula or “Room Divider” offers an elegant solution to break up a room and is viewable from 3 sides.
- Full Glass Overflow: Overflow boxes are constructed entirely of glass with water-etched weir teeth.
- Dual Adjustable Return Nozzles: Each side of the glass overflow box features adjustable return nozzles for precise water agitation
- Glass Overflow Cover: Each Waterbox has an overflow cover with unique branding.
- Removable Weir Teeth: Newly designed removable weir teeth system allows for easy maintenance and cleaning.
Simple Plumbing. Reef Ready Sump.The Peninsula series is designed with a ready-to-assemble plumbing kit that provides easy installation without any gluing required.
- Quick Connect Assembly: Assembly is quick and easy with no gluing required
- Precision Gate Valve: Controls the flow through the drains, ensuring quiet operation.
- Safety Drain: Diverts water into the filtration compartment preventing an overflow, in the event of a clog.
- Flexible Return Line: Accommodates your choice of return pump by using a flexible hose.
- Filter Socks: Includes two 4" Micron Felt Filter Socks with two 4" silencers.
- Evaporation Reservoir: The sump system has a dedicated chamber for the use of an auto top-off controller.
- Pre-Cut Filter Sponge: Increases filtration and reduces micro-bubbles in the system.
Strength & Stability. Accessibility from Both Sides.Waterbox furniture is designed to elevate your living spaces with our first in class cabinetry and finishes. The Peninsula series also offers the industry`s only cabinet with door access from both sides.
- Plywood Construction: Solid plywood construction ensures stability and longevity.
- Soft Close Doors: PVC coated hinges with soft close doors.
- Leveling Feet: Leveling feet to provide long-lasting support and stability.
- Push-Open: Recessed push-open hardware.
|Display Tank||Tank Dimensions||35.4" x 19.7" x 21.7"||47.2" x 19.7" x 21.7"|
|Glass Thickness||12mm (1/2")||12mm (1/2")|
|Aquarium Volume||224 L / 59.3 gal||249 L / 65.8 gal|
|Glass Material / Transmittance||Opti-White Ultra-Clear Glass / 91%||Opti-White Ultra-Clear Glass / 91%|
|Sump||Sump Dimensions||26.8" x 17.7" x 15"||26.8" x 17.7" x 15"|
|Sump Volume||109 L / 28.9 gal||109 L / 28.9 gal|
|Glass Thickness||6mm (1/4")||6mm (1/4")|
|Skimmer Chamber||13.4" x 17.2"||13.4" x 17.2"|
|Pump Chamber||6.7" x 8.4"||6.7" x 8.4"|
|RO Reservoir Dimensions||4" x 17.2" x 14.7"||4" x 17.2" x 14.7"|
|RO Volume||16.5 L / 4.4 gal||16.5 L / 4.4 gal|
|Nozzles||(2x) DN15||(2x) DN15|
|Filter Socks||(2x) 4"||(2x) 4"|
|System||Height with Cabinet||61"||61"|
|Total Volume||334 L / 88.2 gal||411 L / 108.5 gal|
|Cabinet||Cabinet Dimensions||35.4" x 19.7" x 39.4"||47.2" x 19.7" x 39.4"|
|Sump Compartment Dimensions||31.9" x 18.1"||28" x 18.1"|
|Material||18mm Solid Plywood||18mm Solid Plywood|
|Color||White or Black||White or Black|
Waterbox Aquariums was founded on 3 core principles. Build the highest quality Ultra Clear Glass Aquariums, Make them available to any hobbyist, Entry level to Professional and provide a vessel to grow the Aquatic Industry World Wide one new aquarium at a time.
Waterbox Aquariums are designed for simplicity and style, while allowing the consumer a way to constantly evolve and modify their Aquatic Environments to their liking. They believe that people want to work with technology they love.
"In its simplest form every Waterbox is the same, but when the consumer brings it to life, there are none alike."