Pentair GRO Residential Membranes use an industry-leading, state-of-the-art membrane providing high-quality RO water for a broad range of water chemistries.
Its retrofit-able design can be easily integrated into most RO and RO/DI systems, while maintaining a 50% recovery rate.
Features and Benefits:
- Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
- Rejection performance comparable to standard reverse osmosis elements
- The GRO Membrane is 100% dry, enhancing its performance and increasing its lifespan or shelf life
- High rejection stability at high input TDS
- TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
- Each membrane is required to meet strict performance requirements prior to shipment.
- Dimensions: 15.14" Length x 2.5" Diameter
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (6.90 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 120°F (49°C)
- pH: 4-11
- Free Chlorine: 0.1 ppm