Lifegard Aquatics Pro-MAX High Output Amalgam UV Sterilizer - 3 inch - 120W
Lifegard Aquatics introduces the Pro-MAX High Output Amalgam UV Sterilizer featuring a patent-pending, flow-through design with less restrictive angled inlet and outlet ports requiring less plumbing. This unique design enables easy installation of new or replacement systems as it can be positioned in multiple ways to fit any tight space. Available with 3" housing in 25, 40, 55, 90 and 120 Watt models and 5" housing in 55, 90 and 120 Watt sizes. Each Pro-MAX features a High Output UV Bulb, Internal Protective Sleeve, and UL Listed Ballast which counts down the number of days until you need to replace the bulb. Maximum Operating Pressure 30 PSI.
- 3" Amalgan High Output UV
- 120W / 1.2A
- 9000 hour lamp life
- 6000 GPH Max flow rate
- 4000 GPH Algae & Bacteria flow rate
- For aquariums up to 900 gallons
- For ponds up to 14500 gallons
- L x W x H = 40.5" x 4.51" x 9"
|Pro-MAX UV Sterilizer Model||Lamp Watts||Lamp Current||UV Output - Micro Watts||UVC/µW/cm||Lamp Life (Hours)||UV-C Output (Watts)||Max Flow Rate||Max Water Flow Algae & Bacteria UVC 30,000 µW/cm2||Max Aquarium Size||Max Pond Size|
|3" Amalgam High Output UV - 55W||55||1.2A||0.15||150||9000||16.5||3600 GPH||2100 GPH||350 Gallons||6000 Gallons|
|3" Amalgam High Output UV - 90W||90||1.2A||0.27||270||9000||28||4600 GPH||2800 GPH||650 Gallons||11000 Gallons|
|3" Amalgam High Output UV - 120W||120||1.2A||0.32||320||9000||37||6000 GPH||4000 GPH||900 Gallons||14500 Gallons|
- For Protozoa 180,000 µW/cm2 – Cut down the flow rate by minimum 1/6th. Monitor the temperature when reducing the flow as low flow may result in extra heat that can cause damage to the UV and system.
- All HO UV Sterilizers have 2" Union Inlet/Outlet.
- "Suggested" Water Flow Rates are New Lamp Conditions. All water flow rates incorporate a 90% UV transmittance factor. UV Lamp Useful “Effective” Life is 9000 hours.
Lifegard Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
Lifegard Aquatics manufactures and supplies a complete line of aquarium, pond, water garden and aquaculture products for the advanced aquarist, pond owner, professional landscaper or contractor. Their proven quality products include life support systems for salt or freshwater use in large or small aquariums, outdoor ponds, fountains and water gardens, as well as fish hatcheries or other commercial installations. Lifegard Aquatic’s product line features filtration units, ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers, pumps of every conceivable size and performance, automatic fish feeders, digital thermometers, filter media, Fittings, valves and other support equipment required for maintaining indoor or outdoor installations.