EcoTech Marine RMS XR30 G5 Radion Tank Mount
A specialized kit designed for the G5* XR30 model Radions. Each kit contains everything needed to tank mount a Radion light** on almost any standard or rimless tank.
Each kit contains multiple sliding rails and a rotatable x-bracket allowing you to easily position your Radion precisely where you need it.
RMS is Better for Tank Mounting
- Standard and Rimless Tank Compatible Fits the vast majority of commercially available standard and rimless tanks.
- Attractive and Minimalistic A low profile, sleek design keeps your attention on your tank not on your tank mount.
- Super Easy Setup No drilling, no cutting and no holes in your wall or stand – have your light mounted in minutes.
- Heavy Duty Sturdy metal and plastic construction will last the life of your tank.
- Integrated Cord Management Keep power cords secured out of sight on the mount
- Multiple Components for a Clean Look One size fits all only goes so far, different rail lengths are included to best fit your tank.
- Adjusts for Fine Tuning Need to move your Radion forward or backward a little – no problem.
- Mount Lights Parallel or Perpendicular Rotating X-brackets lets you orient your lights laterally or longitudinally.
- Mounting Arm
- Mounting Bracket
- Three Sliding Rails
- XR30 X-Bracket
- All Necessary Hardware
- Dimensions of Clamp: 3.5" x 3.25" x 3"
*This tank mount features an X-bracket designed to accommodate the top-mounted cooling fan of the G5 Radion; However, this mount is also backwards compatible with previous generation Radion models
**Radion light fixture sold separately.
EcoTech Marine has revolutionized the way people think about water movement in reef aquariums. Our technologically superior pumps produce unmatched broad yet gentle flow, while placing the motor outside the tank—preserving the beauty of your aquarium and enhancing the health of your aquarium ecosystem. The EcoTech leadership team consists of aquarium enthusiasts and engineers with a penchant for challenging the status quo. When EcoTech took root in the science labs of Lehigh University and University of Oklahoma, we realized there were serious differences between the native aquatic ecosystems in nature and the terrestrial habitats created in aquariums—and that little was being done to address this gap in the marketplace. Since that day, we have worked tirelessly to improve the “state of the art” to enable our customers to have the healthiest, safest and smartest aquarium possible. That’s why our products offer a wide variety of easy-to-program modes and have been thoroughly tested and endorsed by marine-biologists—making it the most versatile and life-like pump on the market.