Re-Fresh will refresh your brown-green water, revitalizing and preserving its clarity.
No one really wants to treat their aquarium with additives that contain chemicals some probably can`t pronounce - Re-Fresh is the all natural way to get your water all sparkly, again. The beneficial bacteria in Re-Fresh work to eliminate green and brown grime in the water column and on surfaces within the aquarium, clearing up your water and eliminating odors.
- Revitalizes old, green/brown water
- Preserves clear water
- Keeps water odor free
- Keeps surfaces clean
- Reduces organics
- Use frequently to maintain sparkling water
- 100% Natural
- 16 ounces treats up to 960 gallons of system water
- Shake well before use
- Dosage: 5 ml per 10 gallons of aquarium water
- Add on a weekly basis to maintain sparkling water
- Note: No aquarium is the same, so dosing may need to be increased (up to every other day) to achieve desired results
- Caution: Re-Fresh may be harmful to sensitive invertebrates such as snails and shrimp - do not overdose, if aquarium contains inverts and wait 5 - 7 days after last dose to add these organisms back into the aquarium.
Product manuals & documentation
Dr. Tim`s Aquatics is the merging of the twin passions of the founder: fishkeeping and science. They make setting up and maintaining an aquarium easy by sharing practical advice and proven products developed through years of experience and their own real science.
Their products are developed with a simple goal – to make fishkeeping easy. You don`t need to be a biologist or chemist - they`ve got that covered! You don`t have to make mistakes – they`ve made hundreds so you can learn from them. Just have a little patience. There`s no magic or secrets – they`ve done the research and produced the products.
Dr. Tim has published numerous peer-reviewed scientific papers on nitrifying bacteria and filtration for aquariums and aquatic life-support systems. He also has written dozens of articles and columns for aquarium trade and hobby magazines. He has been an invited speaker to many national and international conferences and regularly speaks to aquarium societies.
Dr. Tim hold numerous patents for nitrifying bacteria, their use to accelerate nitrification in aquatic systems and their detection using molecular methods.