ReefWave 25 Flow Pump by Red Sea
The ReefWave series of flow pumps are based on Gyre patented, cross-flow technology. They provide optimal water flow for corals, regardless of their position in your aquarium. The ReefWave is available in two models, the ReefWave 25 & the Reefwave 45, which can be used alone or in multiples to suit tanks from 2 feet up to 6 1/2 feet in length. Each pump includes its own controller to allow for both local and remote control via WiFi and the Reef Beat App. The user-friendly Reef Beat app also allows you to sync multiple pumps and create your own programs with custom wave types and intensities, which can be precisely scheduled-- along with defined "off" periods for feed mode-- for more advanced controllability. The ReefWave pumps have also been designed with ease of maintenance in mind-- they include color-coded parts which make assembly and disassembly a breeze. ReefWave flow pumps are nearly silent, smart, powerful, and easy to maintain; making them ideal in a wide range of reefscape aquariums.
- Cross-flow technology wave pump for a gentle, evenly distributed flow
- Silent and energy efficient Sine-Wave DC control motor
- 5 programmable wave patterns with unique Forward/Reverse/Alternating flow modes
- Color-coded parts for easy assembly/disassembly for maintenance
- Dedicated Wi-Fi controller for each pump-- you can control pumps locally or remotely
- Synchronize multiple pumps of different sizes
- ReefBeat App for easy set-up, operation, monitoring and notifications
Reef Beat App Features:
- Ability to program up to 10 distinct wave types a day, with different pump intensities
- Feed Mode for turning off a specific pump for a user-defined period
- Maintenance and Emergency Shut Off modes for advanced functionality
- User-friendly dashboard to display the current status of your pumps in real time
- Receive notifications whenever communication is lost to your pumps (during a power outage, for example)
- Ability to set different "off" periods for each pump
- Create custom wave types and store them in your personal Wave Library
- Use one interface to control all Red Sea smart devices
- Easy set-up and operation
|Dimensions||Flow Rate||Wattage||Max. Glass
|9"L x 2.8"W x 1.6"H||1980 gph
|4 - 25 watts||5/8" (15 mm)|
|12.4"L x 3.2"W x 2"H||3960 gph
|8 - 45 watts||3/4" (20 mm)|
ReefWave Unit Recommendations:
With a dedicated team of scientists and other professionals, Red Sea is widely recognized as a leading innovator and manufacturer of quality products for aquarium hobbyists. Red Sea constantly strives to provide hobbyists of all levels with highly effective solution-driven products designed to make your fish-keeping experience as enjoyable and successful as possible.
The embodiment of Red Sea’s dedication to providing solutions for today’s reef-keepers is its range of MAX-NANO, MAX-E & MAX-S aquariums- The only choice for true Plug & Play™ coral reef aquariums, now featuring the very latest in LED lighting technology.
For advanced reef-keepers the Red Sea REEFER provides a great platform into which you can add your own selection of hardware. With its ultra-clear glass, ATO built-in, silent flow valve and superb quality of finish the REEFER sets the standard for those wishing to customize. REEFER is also available as a Deluxe version with LED lighting included.
Red Sea’s unique Reef Care Program (RCP) provides a comprehensive, safe and easy to use program for testing and supplementing within reef aquaria, and is perfectly complemented by Red Sea’s Coral Pro & Red Sea Salt’s, which has become the salt of choice for those seeking the very highest quality water quality for their coral reef aquariums. Both salts are made using a unique natural process which delivers unrivalled homogeneity and is perfect for delicate corals. Check your individual bucket of salt’s composition using Red Sea’s innovative new “MyBatch” software.
Whatever your aquatic needs, Red Sea delivers high quality innovative, solution based products.
July 12, 2020
Yes, I would recommend this.
Easy to configure nice wave pupm
Was this review helpful? 0 5
June 08, 2020
Pros: Small footprint that you can place high in the tank; quiet
Cons: Have to maintain regularly to keep the flow consistent
Easy to set up and very quiet. Pretty to easy to disassemble and put back together for cleaning.
Was this review helpful? 4 0