The Seachem Pollen Style Glass Bubble Counting Spiral CO2 Diffuser allows for easy monitoring of CO2 gas being released into the aquarium through its center spiral "stamen", to help fine tune the amount of gas being released.
This inclusion of a bubble counter in the diffuser makes the use of a separate bubble counter on the CO2 tank or in-line unnecessary.
- For aquariums 75-190 L (20-50 US gallons)
- Large surface area of diffuser disc ideal for high volumes of CO2 gas
- Built in bubble counter makes the use of a separate bubble counter unnecessary
- Elegant design maintains aesthetic appeal of planted aquascapes
- Comes with suction cup to attach diffuser to aquarium glass
Seachem Laboratories, Inc. was established in 1980 by Dr. Leo G. Morin. Seachem moved into a state of the art 110,000 square foot facility in Madison, Georgia marking their 25th anniversary in the industry in 2005. This facility includes production and research laboratories, manufacturing, inventory, shipping, and office space.