This glass Inline Diffuser is a pollen style inline CO2 diffuser that is placed in the outflow line of the filter or aquarium pump to efficiently diffuse CO2 gas into the aquarium. This placement of the diffuser avoids the need for a diffuser in the aquarium and significantly reduces the visibility of the CO2 injection system in the aquascape. This also allows for more rapid diffusion of CO2 into the system and can allow for more consistent levels and reduce waste of CO2 or overdose of CO2
- Suitable for all aquarium sizes
- Minimizes the visibility of CO2 equipment in the aquarium
- Ensures maximum dissolution of CO2 in aquarium water
- Allows for more consistent dosing of CO2
- Suitable for 13mm water lines
- Available in 13mm or 17mm
Seachem Laboratories, Inc. was established in 1980 by Dr. Leo G. Morin. Seachem moved into a state of the art 110,000 square foot facility in Madison, Georgia marking their 25th anniversary in the industry in 2005. This facility includes production and research laboratories, manufacturing, inventory, shipping, and office space.