SICCE Pump Clean Aquarium Equipment Cleaner - 32oz (900g)
Keep your Sicce pump in prime operating condition with the new Sicce Pump Clean!
Over time, natural mineral deposits will form in your pump, which can lead to undesirable operation or even failure when left untreated. Sicce Pump Clean is a super-concentrated, yet safe solution that can quickly remove these mineral deposits, ensuring a longer pump life and more efficient operation.
- Eliminates the most difficult limestone residues from pumps, filters, and all other aquarium/pond/hydroponic products
- Reduces maintenance and cleaning practices by 50%
- Regular use preserves the product and slows down wear
- Do-it-all advanced formula multipurpose solution
- All natural, aquarium-safe formula
- Environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable
- Can also be used for general housekeeping applications (descaling washing machines, whitening tile grout lines, rust stain removal, cookware cleaning, and more!)
Instructions for Use:
- 4 tablespoons / 2oz / 56g per 1 quart / 1 litre
- Add 2oz / 56g of Pump Clean to 1 Quart of water and mix until the solution has fully dissolved
- Fully submerge pump in solution
- Wait 3-4 hours for DRY calcified deposits
- Wait 2-3 hours for WET calcified deposits
- Use a soft brush to gently scrub the pump
- Rinse multiple times for best results
Sicce Aquarium Supplies
Italian-based aquarium pump manufacturer Sicce was founded in 1974. Sicce pumps are the best-selling aquarium pumps in Europe. The company’s reputation for producing low cost high quality pumps with adjustable flow rates is spreading around the globe. Sicce products are held to extremely high production standards and their quality control is unsurpassed. Materials are checked before they even enter the production process. Completed products are checked and checked again before they leave Sicce’s production center. Sicce pumps are popular among reef aquarium hobbyists for use with protein skimmers.