The Syncra ADV is the next generation of Sicce Silent range of pumps, with its ADVanced Synchronous motor performing higher flow rates at 50% less energy consumption which can be used for aquariums, decorative water features, hydroponics, aquaponics, vertical gardens, and other industrial uses.
With its improved power consumption and technical details, Sicce is reconfirming their position as the synchronous motor pumps market leader.
- Versatility: run internal or external; 360° rotational pre-chamber allows for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Quiet Operation: polished, ceramic shaft and bearings with unmatched precision
- Cooler Running: proprietary hydraulic design, higher quality materials, and a forced internal recirculation provide less heat transfer
- Protective grid for bottom or top water suction
- Wet and Dry applications
- Self-cleaning ceramic shaft impeller
- Thermal protection to prevent overheating
- Rubber feet for silence
- Included hose fittings for flexible and rigid pipes
- Longer life and silent operation with regular maintenance
|Flow Rate (Max)||5500 l/h
|Head Pressure (Max)||3.5 m
|Power Consumption||40 W||55 W||90 W||90 W|
|Pump||6.3"L x 3.25"W x 4"H||7.3"L x 3.8"W x 4.6"H||7.3"L x 3.8"W x 4.6"H||7.3"L x 3.8"W x 4.6"H|
|Pump Cable||3 m / 10 ft|
|AC/DC Power Adaptor||100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz - 24 VDC|
Sicce Aquarium Supplies
Italian-based aquarium pump manufacturer Sicce was founded in 1974. Sicce pumps are the best-selling aquarium pumps in Europe. The company’s reputation for producing low cost high quality pumps with adjustable flow rates is spreading around the globe. Sicce products are held to extremely high production standards and their quality control is unsurpassed. Materials are checked before they even enter the production process. Completed products are checked and checked again before they leave Sicce’s production center. Sicce pumps are popular among reef aquarium hobbyists for use with protein skimmers.