SpectraPure 6-Stage Chloramine Removal Super-DI System w/ ChlorKiller™ Reverse Osmosis followed by SilicaBuster™ & MaxCap® Dual DI stages. Includes SpectraSelect-Plus™ 90-gpd 99% Rejection RO membrane, 3-stage ChlorKiller Pre-Filtration, 2 Stages of High-Capacity DI, Dual-Point TDS monitoring, Pressure Gauge, & Automatic Shutoff Valve w/ Float Switch
This 2-Part system consists of a 4-Stage "ChlorKiller" RO System w/ Manual Membrane Flush, coupled with a 2-Stage SilicaBuster™/MaxCap® High-Capacity Deionization System. Together, these component systems create an exceptional 6-Stage RO/DI-System that will provide the end user with an endless supply of ultra-pure deionized water.
- Suitable for areas with high levels of chloramines or chlorine in the tapwater
- Manual Membrane Flush increases membrane life & 3:1 Waste Ratio produces 33% less waste water
- 4-Stage RO System w/ Superior Prefiltration & 99% Rejection SpectraSelect-Plus RO Membrane - 2-Stage Deionization System w/ SilicaBuster™ & MaxCap® High-Capacity DI Cartridges
- Multi-Point TDS Monitoring
- 0.2 Micron (Absolute) ZetaZorb Sediment Cartridge works in the worst sediment-challenged areas
- High-capacity 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter eliminates chlorine, herbicides and other organic pollutants
- 1.0 micron Pentek Chlor-Plus carbon block filter cartridge especially designed for chlorine and chloramine removal
- 90-GPD SpectraSelect-Plus RO Membrane 99% Rejection RO Membrane - RO System Pressure Gauge measures membrane pressure level and helps indicate when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings & durable, no rust mounting brackets
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Tubing, Fittings, and Garden Hose Adapter included
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.