The new EnduroDI is the latest addition to SpectraPure’s line of high-performance and specialty DI cartridges. With a longer lifespan than the legacy Mixed-Bed or SilicaBuster™ cartridges, the Enduro DI spends more time producing water at ultrapure levels (18.2 megohm) before dropping off as resins become depleted.
Typical mixed-bed DI cartridges can produce ultra-pure water initially, but after a short period of usage the resin’s maximum removal levels start to diminish, until with continued usage purity will finally trend below acceptable levels and the cartridge is considered “exhausted”. The EnduroDI performance curve is flatter at the top, not dropping downward until much later in the cartridges life, with the majority of its lifespan at maximum removal levels, and with very little time at reduced levels prior to cartridge depletion.
When used in a multi-stage DI system, and configured as a polishing DI stage, downstream from a MaxCap® or Mega MaxCap™ DI roughing stage, the life of the EnduroDI increases dramatically. This translates into cost savings, with fewer replacement cartridges to buy and more ultra-high purity water production between changes.
- Standard Twist-top shell, 3in dia x 10in L, fits in virtually all standard 10inch filter housings
- Designed to produce ultra-high purity (18.2 megohm) deionized water for extended periods
- Maintains ultra-high purity water production characteristics well through the life of the cartridge
- Optimized for use as a final Polishing DI stage when used in a multi-stage DI configuration
- Removes all traces of silica, nitrates, phosphates and ionized impurities
- Extended cartridge longevity over the legacy SilicaBuster DI or conventional Mixed-Bed cartridges
- Aluminized packaging eliminates resin degradation while in storage
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, AWI, BRS, and most other residential or aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.