Triton Core7 Reef Supplements are designed to maintain near natural sea water parameters for reef
aquaria using non-TRITON Methods, hence “Other Methods”.
Using CORE7 Reef Supplements aquarists can now have the benefits of TRITON’s advanced supplement formulation and ease of-use without having to follow the TRITON Method itself. CORE7 is revolutionary because they are the most concentrated solutions ever developed, no other supplementation method in the world comes close in terms of value and stability. They do not need to be diluted, they can be used direct from the bottle saving space and eliminating the hassle / mess of preparation. CORE7 solutions have been re-formulated to be even more stable and include a raised pH to promote coral growth.
Years of scientific research combined with observations drawn from tens of thousands of ICP aquarium seawater tests lead to the development of these unique elemental supplements. Used correctly they deliver the natural balance of macro and trace elements essential to a successful reef aquarium while preventing ionic imbalance.
- Most concentrated solution ever developed
- No need for dilution
- Can be used direct from the bottle
- Delivers natural balance of macro and trace elements of:
- And many more
- Prevents ionic imbalance
- Core7 liquid solutions should be stored above 59°F (15°C)
- Dosage = 2ml per 100 liters (26 gallons) for each Core7 solution
- Dosing should be done at 5 minutes between each solution in high flow area
- Core7 Reef Supplements can be diluted for dosing smaller aquariums
- If dosing of 4ml per 100 liters or more is needed, the amount should be split into multiple smaller doses during the day
- 1 x 1000ml bottle of Triton Reagents Reef Supplements #1 = Magnesium + Traces
- 1 x 1000ml bottle of Triton Reagents Reef Supplements #2 = Calcium + Traces
- 1 x 1000ml bottle of Triton Reagents Reef Supplements #3A = Alkalinity + Traces
- 1 x 1000ml bottle of Triton Reagents Reef Supplements #3B = Alkalinity + Traces
To learn more about the TRITON Method, check out our blog posts below:
Triton Applied Reef Bioscience was founded to take the mystery out of reefkeeping by empowering aquarists to test their sea water, know what is actually in it, and use scientific advice to fix water quality problems before they arise.
Their ground breaking application of HPLC and ICP-OES techniques to reef keeping came from in-house research and development by TRITON LAB. When combined with their range of highly pure supplements and treatments developed by TRITON REAGENTS, we arrive at the heart of what separates TRITON from the competition. They empower hobbyists with the knowledge of what is actually in their seawater, and give them the control to fix it, with accuracy and precision.
But they didn’t stop there. Because Triton are chemists AND reef keepers, they wanted this solution to be available to everyone. So they created the TRITON METHOD: an easy-to-follow recipe so anyone can have the beauty and tranquility of a living coral reef in their own home.