TRITON Detox treatment for removal of excess heavy metals from an aquarium (e.g. Copper and Lead), while
causing no damage to inhabitants within the aquarium.
Caution: Detox should only be used when heavy metals have been detected through TRITON Lab analysis.
TRITON Treatments have been developed to fix specific problems commonly faced by aquarists. Unlike many products on the market TRITON Treatments are quality controlled and free from contamination by unwanted / unknown elements.
For usage information please check the HELP tab of your ICP analysis.
- Detox Metal Remover is a solution designed to remove unwanted heavy metals from seawater
- Does not harm inhabitants within aquarium
- Detox should only be used as a result of Triton ICP-OES analysis showing excess copper or lead
- Dosage = 3 ml per 100 liters (26 gallons)
- Skimmer must remain running
- Activated carbon should be replaced after 3 days, and 1 week thereafter
- Note: Tank water color will darken during and will pass in a few hours. Skimming will also increase during this time.
- 1 x 100 ml of DETOX Metal Remover
To learn more about the TRITON Method, check out our blog posts below:
Triton Applied Reef Bioscience was founded to take the mystery out of reefkeeping by empowering aquarists to test their sea water, know what is actually in it, and use scientific advice to fix water quality problems before they arise.
Their ground breaking application of HPLC and ICP-OES techniques to reef keeping came from in-house research and development by TRITON LAB. When combined with their range of highly pure supplements and treatments developed by TRITON REAGENTS, we arrive at the heart of what separates TRITON from the competition. They empower hobbyists with the knowledge of what is actually in their seawater, and give them the control to fix it, with accuracy and precision.
But they didn’t stop there. Because Triton are chemists AND reef keepers, they wanted this solution to be available to everyone. So they created the TRITON METHOD: an easy-to-follow recipe so anyone can have the beauty and tranquility of a living coral reef in their own home.