The TRITON macro and trace element supplements range is supported by over a decade of scientific research into the chemistry of natural and closed system seawater. With tens of thousands of seawater analyses modeled for elemental behavior and interaction nobody understands seawater like TRITON.
- Iodine trace element is beneficial for metabolic processes in reef aquaria
- Promotes health of algae and SPS coral
- Use in conjunction with Triton Lab ICP testing for appropriate Iodine adjustments
- DOSE tab of your ICP analysis will contain dosage information
- Dosage is per recommendations of ICP-OES test results:
- An advisory will be provided of a correction dose (to bring value up) or maintenance dose (to maintain the level)
- Test results also provide maximum daily dosage for your system
- Dosage should be done in high flow area
- Allow 5 minutes in between dosing other elements
- Please ensure that your Aquarium Profile volume is filled out correctly to prevent incorrect dosage information provided by your ICP-OES analysis.
- 1 x 1000ml bottle of Iodine Trace Element
Triton Applied Reef Bioscience was founded to take the mystery out of reefkeeping by empowering aquarists to test their sea water, know what is actually in it, and use scientific advice to fix water quality problems before they arise.
Their ground breaking application of HPLC and ICP-OES techniques to reef keeping came from in-house research and development by TRITON LAB. When combined with their range of highly pure supplements and treatments developed by TRITON REAGENTS, we arrive at the heart of what separates TRITON from the competition. They empower hobbyists with the knowledge of what is actually in their seawater, and give them the control to fix it, with accuracy and precision.
But they didn’t stop there. Because Triton are chemists AND reef keepers, they wanted this solution to be available to everyone. So they created the TRITON METHOD: an easy-to-follow recipe so anyone can have the beauty and tranquility of a living coral reef in their own home.