Tunze Comline Nanofilter 3161 (3161.000)
- The rotating surface suction device, allows the filter to be placed in every corner of the aquarium. Two parts can be attached.
- Attachment with a patented Magnet Holder
- Pre-chamber for nano heater, probes or organic material.
- Floor-level suction (15% of the pump performance) for a collection of the particles in the water column.
- Adjustable Comline® energy-saving pump with a variable performance
- Main Chamber (85% pump performance) with a filter volume of 250 cc, can be refilled with any kind of loose micro and macro-cotton, loose activated carbon or other filter media.
- The rear cover can remain closed for probes or heaters.
- For aquariums 8 to 26 gallons
- Surface filter for aquariums up to 260 gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 115 x 60 x 175 mm (4.5 x 2.4 x 6.9 in.)
- Max. immersion depth: approx. 160 mm (6.3 in.)
- Adjustable between 250 and 850 l/h (66 to 225 US gal./h).
- For aquariums up to 10 mm (3/8 in.) thick
- Power consumption 2.5 - 4.5 W.
Product manuals & documentation
For forty-five years the name TUNZE® has been synonymous with aquariums. Many products and components which we have developed in the course of time are now standard features of aquarium technology today. This confidence in TUNZE is no coincidence. The company has remained true to its philosophy right from the beginning, researching water biotopes all over the world to develop components which enable natural water conditions in the closed environment of an aquarium. In the implementation of know-how, effectiveness and efficiency, TUNZE® takes the lead in environmental compatibility. Their motto is: quality and reliability. These values are upheld with well thought-out and precise tool making by highly qualified experts. The brand names of TUNZE® and Turbelle® meet the expectations of the seal of quality; Made in Germany. Many of the products shown in this catalogue are protected by national and international patents.