Tunze Recirculation Pump Silence 1073.040 - 790 GPHThe TUNZE® Silence recirculation pumps combine the advantages of modern and powerful universal pumps for saltwater and fresh-water aquariums.
In the production of these pumps, we have paid special attention to quality ensuring a low-maintenance permanent operation for many years. They have been built in keeping with the strictest international safety standards.
- Very silent operation
- Rotor with high-performance one-part magnet and all-ceramic bearing
- Very low energy consumption
- Motor winding with protective thermostat
- Adjustable output
- Ergonomic design
- 3/4“ NPT connectable to PVC fittings, for calcium reactors, filters, etc
- Stable fit ensured by four integrated suction cups
- Pump output: 300 to 3,000 l/h (80 to 790 US gal./h)
- Energy consumption: 16 to 42 W (18 to 47 W)
- Pumping head: 3 m (118 in.), ¾" NPT hose connection
- Voltage / frequency: 115V/60Hz
- Cable length: 2,2 m (86.6 in.)
- Dimensions without outlet and suction cups: 118 x 94 x 75 mm (4.6 x 3.7 x 2.9 in.)
For forty-five years the name TUNZE® has been synonymous with aquariums. Many products and components which we have developed in the course of time are now standard features of aquarium technology today. This confidence in TUNZE is no coincidence. The company has remained true to its philosophy right from the beginning, researching water biotopes all over the world to develop components which enable natural water conditions in the closed environment of an aquarium. In the implementation of know-how, effectiveness and efficiency, TUNZE® takes the lead in environmental compatibility. Their motto is: quality and reliability. These values are upheld with well thought-out and precise tool making by highly qualified experts. The brand names of TUNZE® and Turbelle® meet the expectations of the seal of quality; Made in Germany. Many of the products shown in this catalogue are protected by national and international patents.
August 13, 2017
Yes, I would recommend this.
Excellent AC driven pump
Pros: Quality, reliability, silent.
I have used this both as a return pump and for a salt mixing
station. Reliable an powerful. A+ customer service too.
Was this review helpful? 0 0