Tunze Turbelle NanoStream 6015 Pump (6015.000)
For us, design is much more than only styling of existing products: It is the expression of an idea and a concept; it opens one’s eyes. Turbelle® nanostream® combines aesthetics and function; it creates new ideas. The pump contains a very large intake strainer for the water drawn in, which prevents premature soiling. The spherical shape permits an ingenious 3D setting of the direction of flow. As a standard feature, Turbelle® nanostream® is supplied with a magnet holder, which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane.
- For aquariums from 40 to 200 liters (10 to 55 USgal.).
- Flow rate: approx. 1,800 l/h (475 USgal./h)
- Energy consumption: 3.5 W
- Voltage / frequency: 115V/60Hz
- Cable length: 2 m (78.7 in.)
- Dimensions: diam. 70 mm (2.7 in.)
- Outlet: ø40/15 mm (1.5/.6 in.)
- Magnet Holder with Silence clamp up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (1/2")
- Most Marine Depot products are sold in 110V conversions.
- Please verify your country’s volt conversion before making any electrical purchase.
- Models 6015, 6025 and 6045 are not controllable and are not compatible with the 7091, 7092 or 7095 controllers.
Product manuals & documentation
For forty-five years the name TUNZE® has been synonymous with aquariums. Many products and components which we have developed in the course of time are now standard features of aquarium technology today. This confidence in TUNZE is no coincidence. The company has remained true to its philosophy right from the beginning, researching water biotopes all over the world to develop components which enable natural water conditions in the closed environment of an aquarium. In the implementation of know-how, effectiveness and efficiency, TUNZE® takes the lead in environmental compatibility. Their motto is: quality and reliability. These values are upheld with well thought-out and precise tool making by highly qualified experts. The brand names of TUNZE® and Turbelle® meet the expectations of the seal of quality; Made in Germany. Many of the products shown in this catalogue are protected by national and international patents.