The perfect Natural food for Reef Aquaria and NATURALLY loaded with beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids. Corals, Filter-feeding Invertebrates, small Butterfiles, Angelfish, Wrasses and even Mandarins will voraciously consume these delicate tiny fish eggs.
- Fresh and very nutritious fish roe from the pure waters of Iceland!
- The eggs are from “capelin” - a sardine-like fish from the cold and clear North Atlantic.
- The very same eggs sold in sushi bars as “masago” - only these are fresh and un-processed.
- The perfect size for small-mouthed reef-tank fish.
- Excellent for butterflies, tangs, gobies, wrasses, mandarins, psuedochromis, clownfish and even the larger polyp “meat-eater” corals.
Learn more at V2OFoods.com
V2O Aquarium Foods
V2O Aquarium Foods was recently started by Christopher Turk, who has spent his entire life observing and studying coral reef fish and their feeding habits. Formerly the founder and owner of OCEAN NUTRITION, he has set his goal with this new venture to develop a range of nutritional products that raises the standard for the fish-keeping hobby.