Here's a video manual of how to use NYOS® Reef Cement for scaping and fixing live rock and coral frags underwater in your reef tank. Reef Cement is available worldwide - more info: www.nyos.info
NYOS® REEF CEMENT is a rapid adhesive with a firm grip and is low in harmful substances, which can be used to attach corals, overhangs, columns and complete stone structures easily and durably. REEF CEMENT is a powdery substance, which is simply stirred in cold water and cures completely within 2 minutes.
- Can be used above and below water
- Not harmful to corals or fish
- Attachment of corals, columns, reef structures, etc.
- Corals can be attached on the reef structure either as over-hanging or free-standing corals.
- Is soon overgrown with coralline red algae.
Check Out the NYOS Reef Cement:http://mdshop.us/1T6VSbl