Waterbox Cube Flow Kit with 1/4in Random Flow Generator Nozzle - Vivid Creative Aquatics
This kit is fully assembled and features a single 1/4" RFG Random Flow Generator Nozzle, genuine Loc-Line fittings, and a 16.5mm Waterbox Adapter. it`s the perfect flow upgrade kit for the Waterbox 10 Cube and Peninsula Mini 15. It will also work for the Waterbox AIO Series. All parts 3D-printed in Reef-safe PETG plastic.
- Waterbox Cube 10*
- Waterbox Peninsula 15*
- Waterbox AIO Series (Required two kits per outlet)
- 1/4" Random Flow Generator Nozzle
- 1 segment of genuine 1/4" Loc-Line
- Genuine 1/2" to 1/4" Loc-Line Fittings
- 16.5mm Waterbox Adapter
1/4in Random Flow GeneratorThe RFG Nozzle includes 5 internal fins to form a set of spiraling channels. As the water flows through the nozzle, the channels draw the stream of water in one direction or the other. At the base of the RFG is the Eductor, which draws in additional water volume. The small amount of interference at the Eductor causes the water stream to randomly change direction as it exits the nozzle.
- Creates a random flow pattern with no moving parts!
- Easily Snaps onto standard 1/4in Loc-Line -- no tools required
- Printed in Reef-safe PETG plastic
- Dimensions: 1.25" x 0.75" x 0.75"
- Weight: 0.125 lbs
|Setup||Min. GPH||Optimal GPH||Max. GPH|
|Single 1/4in RFG||80-100||120-140||225|
|Two 1/4in RFGs||120-150||200-300||400|