- Higher Lumen per Watt Ratio
- Optimum Color Rendition
- Low Operating Temperature
- SUN WAVE® 12,000k Super Daylight: Spectral Irradiance Peak at 544nm. Perfect for Reef, Plant, Freshwater and Saltwater Tanks.
- CORAL WAVE® Coral Growth Accelerator: Spectral Irradiance Peak at 420nm. Perfect for Reef and Saltwater Tanks.
- SUPERBLUE 460® Super Blue Actinic 460: Spectral Irradiance Peak at 436nm. Perfect for Reef, Plant and Saltwater Tanks.
- REEF WAVE® Super Violet O3 Actinic 420: Spectral Irradiance Peak at 420nm. Perfect for Reef Tanks.
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|Bulb Types||Life of Bulb*|
|Normal Output Fluorescent||6-12 months|
|Very High Output (VHO)||6-12 months|
|Power Compact (PC)||9-12 months|
|T5 High Output (T5HO)||9-18 months|
|Metal Halide||9-12 months|
|LED (non-moonlight)||~5 years (50,000 hours)|
|* Manufacturer Recommendations|
Wave Point Technology is a California-based aquarium supply company that is best known for their affordable an attractive Blade LED Light fixtures.
Wave Point also offers high output T5 fluorescent bulbs in the sizes and colors that reef hobbyists use most.
The Marine Depot staff has used Wave Point`s Blade fixtures for several nano reef tank builds as well as using the daylight version of the Blade fixture as a refugium light, all with great success. If you have any questions about Wave Point products or need helping choosing lighting for your tank, we encourage you to give us a call at 714-385-0080. We would love to hear from you!