- Designed to be used in marine and hard freshwater aquariums with a pH of 7.5 or over
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, "ultra-activated" material with the capacity to outperform conventional phosphate-adsorption media by over 500%
- Removes ~30 - 100 mg phosphate per 1 g of media, dependant upon initial concentration in system.
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and adsorptive efficiency.
- Higher adsorptive capacity relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent phosphate uptake.
- Capable of removing phosphate for over 1-year after initial placement in aquatic system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport Bio Cubes and Xport NO3 Cubes
Instructions & Guidelines:
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
The goal of Brightwell Aquatics is to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically-sound products and customer service of any aquarium water care manufacturer, and to do it all in a straight-forward and honorable fashion. All Brightwell products are formulated by marine scientists with a passion for the aquarium hobby. They utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to hobbyists. Nearly all Brightwell Aquatics products are over 99.9% pure. The usage guidelines of Brightwell Aquatics products are written in plain language but the company is always available to answer consumer questions. All products are lot numbered for quality control and customer service.